An easy, 4 ingredient, no bake cheesecake with all the yummy flavors of Biscoff Spread and Cookies.
I think Biscoff Spread and Cookie Butter are (unfortunately) the some of the most well kept dessert secrets. A few weeks ago we had family over for supper and I served them these Biscoff No Bake Cheesecake Bars for dessert. Before telling them what the flavor was I had them guess. While no one guessed correctly or had even heard Biscoff Spread, they all loved it.
For those of you who have never tried it, Biscoff is hard to explain. It’s not quite cinnamon, caramel, or graham cracker all of which were all guessed, but it does have some hints of all of those ingredients. The best way it just to try it for yourself. Beware, it’s pretty addicting stuff.
I’ve been on a no bake cheesecake kick. A few weeks ago, I posted these Raspberry Lemon No Bake Cheesecake Bars and this recipe is just an adaptation of it. The basic recipe is very easy and customizable to any flavor you could want. When adding in the heavy cream, the recipe can at first seem a total flop. Don’t give up, keep on beating that cream until it has thickened. It’s like magic! You could substitute cool whip for the cream, but you would be sacrificing some of the delicious richness.
Biscoff No Bake Cheesecake Bars
For the Crust
- 1 and 1/2 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
For the Cheesecake
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Biscoff spread or Trader Joe's Cookie Butter
- 1 and 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Additional whipped cream and Biscoff spread for drizzling on top if desired.
- Finely crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin. Stir the sugar and melted butter into the crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 8 x 8 inch pan. (Double the recipe for a 9 x 13 inch pan)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the Biscoff Spread. Pour in the heavy whipping cream. Beat on high for about 3 minutes or until thickened, scraping down the side of the bowl occasionally. The mixture will firm up in the refrigerator, but the mixture should be very thick before spreading it into the pan.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture on top of the crust and chill for at least 4 hours. Cut into bars and top with additional whipped cream and Biscoff Spread, if desired.
I also love my lemon raspberry version of no bake cheesecake, but I also have my eye on this OREO Cookies and Cream No Bake Cheesecake from Bakers Royal, as well as this No Bake Nutella Cheesecake from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe.
Try these other No Bake Desserts