This No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Pie with an Oreo crust is a Nutella lover’s dream. It’s an easy nutella cheesecake recipe because it is completely no bake and requires just a handful of ingredients.
This is what happens when you have a half eaten package of Oreos and a large jar of Nutella and you’re craving something sweet. I had seen similar recipes on Pinterest before. This pie is quick and easy to make. The only killer is letting it chill in the fridge before serving it up.
How to make Nutella Cheesecake No Bake
A no bake nutella cheesecake only requires 3 basic ingredients. Nutella, cream cheese and Cool Whip (Or Heavy Cream). After you have your crust made, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth and then gently fold in a tub of cool whip or 1 cup of heavy cream that has been whipped.
You’ll still need to plan ahead since it will need to chill for a couple hours before serving, but no baking time is required. And no worries about a water bath, cracking or that other nonsense.
When to serve No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Pie
I was originally thinking this would be a great Valentine’s Day dessert for a group a friends. My husband doesn’t like Nutella so it won’t be a romantic dessert for the two of us. Plus, it makes so much it wouldn’t be a good dessert for just two people.
As I was eating it, I thought this could be my go to dessert all summer long. No bake desserts are perfect for summer and this one is cool and creamy. Substituting peanut butter would be a great way to switch things up. And I wish I would have tried it frozen. I think it would be delicious frozen in the summer.
How to make Nutella Pie without Cool Whip
The recipe below calls for Cool Whip or Heavy Cream. Cool Whip makes things easy in a pinch, but I understand not everyone likes to use it. 1 cup of Heavy Cream can be substituted for the cool whip. Simply whip the cream with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
Then gently fold the whipped cream into the Nutella cream cheese mixture and proceed with the directions.
Other No Bake Cheesecake Recipes from my blog that I love
A no bake cheesecake party would be fun. If you’re looking for other flavors of no bake cheesecake, my no bake blueberry cheesecake is the most popular.
And if you’re a cookie butter or biscoff fan, you can miss my Biscoff No Bake Cheesecake. Do you have another other flavors of no bake cheesecake you want me to test and post a recipe for? I’m thinking lemon blueberry, cherry or peanut butter sound good.
And if you’re scouring the internet for decadent Nutella desserts I have got you covered with some other ones. Nutella brownies for 2 (or 4). And a rich Nutella Hot Fudge that is amazing on vanilla ice cream. And I can’t forget this Nutella S’mores Cookie Pie which everyone will love.
Let me know if you make this easy no bake nutella cheesecake pie. Tag me #chocolatewithgrace on Instagram and be sure to follow me there.
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Pie
For the crust
- 3 cups finely crushed Oreos
- 1/3 cup butter melted
For the Pie
- [1 cup Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread]
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 ounce container of cool whip (see note for heavy cream substitute)
- Whipped cream or cool whip for serving
- To make the crust, combine the 3 cups of crushed Oreos with the melted butter. Press firmly in the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Place in the refrigerator while making the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the Nutella and Cream Cheese until smooth and creamy. Gently fold in the cool whip (or whipped cream if substituting) until just combined.
- Smooth the filling into the prepared crust. Cover and refrigerator for 4 hours. Top with whipped cream or cool whip just before serving. It keeps several days in the refrigerator.
- I cut it into 10 small slices because it is a rich pie.
Here are some other Nutella desserts from other bloggers I would love to try.
Quick and Easy Nutella Mousse from The Stay at Home Chef
Or add your mouse to cookies cups. Plated Cravings has a delicious sound recipe for Nutella Mousse Cookie Cups
This Nutella Tart from Sally’s Baking Addiction looks over the top decadent.