Nutella S’mores Cookie Pie is a fun indulgent s’mores dessert.
Everyone will love the warm graham cracker cookie topped with sticky marshmallows and a rich hazelnut chocolate layer.
So I’m on a s’mores kick. (Check out the S’mores Brownie Bites I posted last week.) And this s’mores dessert is one to gather all your friends and loved ones around.
First of all, it’s too rich to eat on your own. Not that I know from experience. I may have made it on a random Wednesday afternoon and had no one to share it with.
Be sure to have friends around to help you eat it. Trust me on this.
This is great served warm – you’ll need a spoon to eat it that way.
Alternatively, you can let it cool completely and slice it into wedges and eat it with your hands.
You can even bake this in an 8×8 pan so you can have traditional bars, not pie pieces.
Nutella S’mores Cookie Pie
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup finely crushed graham cracker crumbs about 7 sheets
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Cream the butter and brown sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt. Add the dry ingredients and graham cracker crumbs to the wet ingredients and stir together.
- Grease a 9 inch pie plate. Press 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of the pan. Spread with Nutella and then add the marshmallow cream by teaspoons. Crumble up the remaining dough and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-22 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving. It is good warm and completely cooled.
If you’re looking for more over-the-top s’more recipes, try one of these from my friends below.
S’mores Stuffed Cookies from A Cookie Named Desire
Easy No Bake S’mores parfaits from Live Love Texas
Golden Graham S’mores Bars from Half Scratched
And here are some favorite S’mores recipes from my own blog.