These Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars are super easy to make, and require just 4 ingredients for the cheesecake layer that is chilled on a simple graham cracker crust.
The tangy lemon berry flavors are a perfect balance to the sweet cheesecake thanks to Kraft Country Time Lemonade Starters.
Can we talk about the weather for a minute? Like why it snowed five inches the first day of spring and why snow flurries happen every few days at the end of March?
We did have one sunny, seventy degree afternoon, but it ended in a cold rain storm and snow flurries the next day. Pure torture.
So while we wait for real spring weather we’ve been dreaming of to arrive, we’re making it a reality inside.
I’m unpacking our summer flip-flops, drinking lemonade and eating fruity, spring desserts!
Kraft Country Time Lemonade has always been a standard in my family, and now with the Starters, it’s even easier to make in a pitcher or a glass, just by adding water.
Country Time has that refreshing lemon flavor we all crave from real lemon juice. You can find the Starters at your local Walmart in the section with the other drink mixes.
You can also use it to flavor some delicious flavored desserts, like these Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars that come together in a snap. First, crush some graham crackers, mix the crumbs with a bit of sugar and melted butter, and press into a pan.
Then, in the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and powder sugar.
Next, add some cream and Country Time Lemonade Starter. (The Berry Lemonade is like spring in a bottle!)
Now, the mixture will start out runny, but don’t give up. Keep beating it until it thickens.
It’s the magic of the heavy cream that will thicken it all up. I added a few drops of ready food coloring to give it a pretty pink color, but that’s optional.
Spread the cheesecake mixture on top of the graham cracker crust and let chill for at least 4 hours.
Slice into bars and garnish with raspberries and a lemon slice.
What are your favorite ways to enjoy lemonade in the spring and which flavor of lemonade are you excited to try first?
Raspberry Lemon No Bake Cheesecake Bars
For the Crust
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs. about 18 “sheets of graham crackers
- 6 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of butter melted.
For the Cheesecake
- 3 8 ounce packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 and ½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup Country Time Lemonade Starter in the Berry Lemonade Flavor Just the mix, do not add water
- 3 drops red food coloring if desired
- Lemon slices and Raspberries for garnish
- Finely crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin. Stir the sugar and melted butter into the crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Pour in the heavy whipping cream, Country Time Lemonade Starter and red food coloring. Beat on high for about 3 minutes or until thickened, scraping down the side of the bowl occasionally.
- The mixture will start out runny, but as the cream is whipped, it will thicken to a thick frosting consistency. Don’t quite beating it until thickened. See the pictures above for guidance. Spread the thickened mixture on top of the crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PourMoreFun #CollectiveBias