This healthy Dijon Vinaigrette recipe is tangy, flavorful and has no added sugar.
I’m stopping by quickly today to give you my favorite salad dressings, this healthy dijon vinaigrette!
Later this week, I’ll post one of my favorite salads to put it on (see the sneak peak above), but I wanted them to be in separate posts to make them easier to find.
This dressing is a favorite because it has so much flavor, but is simple and doesn’t have the cups of sugar some salad dressings do. In fact it doesn’t have any.
Healthy Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced onions
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Combine all ingredients into a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake well. This dressing stores for about 1 week in the refridgerator.
Looking for some other healthy recipes on my blog?
Try these other flavorful salad dressings.
Chipotle Lime Southwest Dressing from Krafted Koch
Miso Sesame Ginger Dressing from Bowl of Delicious
White Balsamic Vinaigrette from Gimme Some Oven