Looking for a quick snack or an easy appetizer for entertaining? These raspberries, brie, and almonds topping these RITZ® Crackers couldn’t be easier to put together.
What are your favorite things to top a RITZ® cracker with? Right now, I’m in love with this raspberry, brie, and almond combination on these RITZ®.
The saltiness of the cracker is amazing with the brie and the slight sweetness the raspberries and honey give. Are you ready to make your own? First, stop by Walmart and pick up the ingredients (thankfully for me there is one right by work).
Then when the craving hits, or you have unexpected company and want to pull out the simple and delicious, you have all the ingredients on hand to make a yummy snack.
If brie cheese isn’t your thing, cream cheese is also simple and also great with the crackers, raspberries and almonds.
Having a fancy tray to lay the ingredients and crackers on also makes the experience more fun.
These appetizers are best the day they are assembled, but save the extra ingredients to enjoy some the next day too.
Raspberry Brie RITZ® Cracker Appetizers
- 1 sleeve of RITZ® Crackers
- 8 ounces or so of brie cheese
- 1 pint of fresh raspberries
- Sliced Almonds
- A few tablespoons of honey
- Lay out the RITZ® crackers on a tray. A pretty one makes it so much more fun!
- Spread each cracker with a generous amount of Brie. Then top with a few raspberries, sliced almonds, and a drizzle of honey.
- These are best enjoyed the same day they are assembled.
Disclosure: This recipe for Raspberry Brie RITZ® Cracker Appetizers has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PutItOnARitz #CollectiveBias