These No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bars have a graham cracker crust, a creamy no bake cheesecake filling and a homemade raspberry layer on top.
Now that we have the details down on how to make a no bake graham cracker crust and how to make a perfect no bake cheesecake, let try some fun flavor combinations. First, this raspberry no bake cheesecake. Get excited for a lemon blueberry no bake cheesecake and a no bake pumpkin cheesecake pie coming soon too!
This recipe makes a 9×13 inch pan of dessert, so it’s perfect for serving a crowd or taking to a potluck. It also makes a great birthday dessert that’s not cake. My family never loved cake and we often had other non-cake birthday desserts and the no bake blueberry cheesecake version is one dessert I remember having. I think it was my mom’s favorite.
How to make easy no bake raspberry cheesecake
First, start by making the graham cracker crust. Check out this post on no bake graham cracker crust for all the details on how to make it perfect. Once you have pressed it into a 9×13 inch pan, chill it in the refrigerator and make the cheesecake filling.
First beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Then gently fold in the Cool Whip or whipped cream. Spread carefully on top of the graham cracker crust. It so easy isn’t it, just five ingredients in the filling. Chill that layer in the refrigerator while you make the raspberry layer.
Whisk together the cornstarch and sugar until smooth. Then add the water, raspberries and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until thickened and clear. The best part about this is you can use fresh or frozen raspberries. I find myself reaching for frozen berries the most as they are more economical and available all year.
Let the raspberry filling cool completely and spread on the cheesecake layer. Chill the whole dessert for 6 hours and then cut and serve.
No Bake Cheesecake Flavor Ideas
Are you on a no bake cheesecake kick. Here are some of my favorite flavors and recipes.
- Classic Plain – this is great with any fruit or chocolate cheesecake topping
- No bake blueberry cheesecake
- No bake lemon cheesecake
- No bake Nutella Cheesecake
- No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake
- No bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No bake Cherry Cheesecake
If you make this recipe, let me know how you liked it. Leave me a comment below or give it a rating in the recipe card. Happy Baking (or No Baking 🙂 )
No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
For the Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs finely crushed (about 9-10 sheets)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
For the Cheesecake
- 11 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces 1 large container Cool Whip or 4 cups of homemade sweetened whipped cream. (4 cups whipped)
For the Homemade Raspberry Pie Filling
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice optional
- Start by making the raspberry filling. In a heavy, medium saucepan. Whisk together the cornstarch and sugar until there are no cornstarch lumps. Add the water, raspberries and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until thick. Remove from heat and cool completely, set aside.
- Next, make the crust. Stir together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together the powdered sugar, cream cheese, milk and vanilla until smooth. Gently fold in the Cool Whip or whipped cream. Carefully spread on top of the crust, being careful not to break it.
- Carefully spread on the blueberry pie filling. Chill for at least 6 hours before serving. Store in the refrigerator. Best eaten within a few days.
Save this recipe for later. Pin the image below on Pinterest.
Here are some other no bake raspberry desserts that sound amazing.
No Bake Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie from Let’s Dish Recipes
And if you love chocolate and raspberry together, this No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Delight by together as a family sounds amazing
No Bake Frozen Raspberry Pie from Handle the Heat is perfect for summer!