Cute mini blackberry cheesecakes made in a muffin tin with blackberry filling on top. Perfect sized portions of cheesecake to take with you for picnics, potlucks and parties.
I made these mini blackberry cheesecakes the other week when I was craving something summery. They are great with frozen blackberries, which is what I used, but I think you could use fresh ones as well.
I had nearly forgotten how quick and easy mini cheesecakes are! Making a whole cheesecake can often be quite the time and ingredient commitment, but these little guys are much quicker and are perfectly portioned. I think I will be making mini cheesecakes a lot more often.
Mini Blackberry Cheesecakes
For the crust
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs finely crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
For the Cheesecake
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line regular sized cupcake pans with cupcake liners. The recipe made about 15. Mix together the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Press about a tablespoon of the graham cracker crust mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- To make the cheesecake, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla, just until blended. Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 full with the cheesecake mixture. Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes or until set. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack and cool completely.
- To make the blackberry filling, stir together the sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Mix in the cold water and blackberries. Heat over medium heat stirring frequently until thick and bubbly. Let cool completely. Top cheesecakes with cooled filling. Store in the refrigerator for up to several days.
Try out these other fun mini cheesecakes!
Mini Turtle Cheesecakes from Handle the Heat
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecakes from Chew Out Loud.
Or how about mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes from A Pumpkin and a Princess
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes from Shugary Sweets
These mini lemon ricotta cheesecakes are an old, old recipe on my site, but very delicious!
Or if you are in the mood to seriously commit to cheesecake, how about a Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
3 Comments Leave a comment or review
I’ve made these twice in less than a week, once for family Easter then again for myself. Fantastic and so easy. Thank you for sharing!
I’m glad you loved them Kaity!
Nice! This is a great recipe! Made it with both peaches and strawberries. Everyone wants the recipe!