Hello Dolly Bars
Melting chocolate, chewy coconut, and crunchy nuts are layered over a buttery graham cracker crust to make these Hello Dolly Bars.
Servings: 16 servings
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed about 7 full graham crackers
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
Melt the butter in a 9-inch square pan. Layer in graham cracker crumbs, coconut, chocolate chips, and nuts. Pour milk over the top.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 214mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 253IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1mg