Biscoff No Bake Cheesecake Bars
These Biscoff No Bake Cheesecake Bars are an easy, 4 ingredient, no bake cheesecake with all the yummy flavors of Biscoff Spread and Cookies.
Servings: 12 bars
For the Crust
- 1 and 1/2 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
For the Cheesecake
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Biscoff spread or Trader Joe's Cookie Butter
- 1 and 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Additional whipped cream and Biscoff spread for drizzling on top if desired.
Finely crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin. Stir the sugar and melted butter into the crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 8 x 8 inch pan. (Double the recipe for a 9 x 13 inch pan)
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the Biscoff Spread. Pour in the heavy whipping cream. Beat on high for about 3 minutes or until thickened, scraping down the side of the bowl occasionally. The mixture will firm up in the refrigerator, but the mixture should be very thick before spreading it into the pan.
Spread the cheesecake mixture on top of the crust and chill for at least 4 hours. Cut into bars and top with additional whipped cream and Biscoff Spread, if desired.