Raspberry Lemon No Bake Cheesecake Bars
These Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars are super easy to make, and require just 4 ingredients for the cheesecake layer that is chilled on a simple graham cracker crust.
Servings: 24 bars
For the Crust
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs. about 18 "sheets of graham crackers
- 6 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of butter melted.
For the Cheesecake
- 3 8 ounce packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup Country Time Lemonade Starter in the Berry Lemonade Flavor Just the mix, do not add water
- 3 drops red food coloring if desired
- Lemon slices and Raspberries for garnish
Finely crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin. Stir the sugar and melted butter into the crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Pour in the heavy whipping cream, Country Time Lemonade Starter and red food coloring. Beat on high for about 3 minutes or until thickened, scraping down the side of the bowl occasionally.
The mixture will start out runny, but as the cream is whipped, it will thicken to a thick frosting consistency. Don't quite beating it until thickened. See the pictures above for guidance. Spread the thickened mixture on top of the crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.