Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Chicken, ham, bacon and Swiss Cheese are layered on a basic pizza crust spread with Alfredo sauce.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pizza crust ours was approximately 12 x 8 inches
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 6 slices of thinly sliced ham
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional: fresh Italian parsley, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Roll out the pizza crust into a 12 x 8 inch rectangle. Place on a large baking sheet.
Spread the crust with Alfredo sauce. Top the pizza with cooked chicken, ham, bacon and all of the shredded cheese.
Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the cheese has fully melted and the edges of the pizza are golden brown. Watch closely at the end of the baking time to prevent the cheese from browning too much.