Leftover Roast Beef Pot Pie
Leftover Pot Roast Pot Pie uses the potatoes, carrots and beef to make a delicious beef pot pie for a quick and easy dinner recipe.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 to p and bottom pie crust for a 10 inch pie homemade or store bought (I made a whole wheat crust)
- 2 cups cooked cubed beef (I used leftover pot roast)
- 3-4 cups total of cooked potatoes carrots and or frozen peas (I used the leftover potatoes and carrots from the roast and then added frozen peas to make up the difference. Feel free to use your favorite combination of vegetables.
- 2 1/2 cups beef gravy I used the leftover drippings to make some. You can make homemade or use storebought.
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 1 egg beaten (to brush on the crust if desired)
Preheat oven to 425 F. Prepare the pie dough and line the bottom of the pie plate with the bottom crust.
In a large bowl, mix together the beef, potatoes, carrots, peas, gravy, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper. Gently fill the crust with the mixture and top with the second crust. Crimp the edges and brush with a beaten egg, if desired.
Bake at 425 F for 30-35 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and cooked through. Serve immediately.
***You can also cook fresh beef and vegetables for the pie instead of using leftovers, but it will take a bit longer.***