No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
This easy homemade ice cream takes just 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of hands-on time, no ice cream machine needed. Pop it into the freezer and in 6 hours, you can have refreshing no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream to cool off with.
Servings: 2 quarts
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract or more, to taste
- 5-6 drops green food coloring
- 2 ounces dark chocolate chopped
In a large bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk, mint extract and green food coloring. Last, gently stir in the chocolate.
Pour into a freezer safe container and cover with plastic wrap, pressing the plastic directly onto the surface of the ice cream. Place in the freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours.
Serving: 1/2 cup