Salted Caramel Mocha Ice Cream Cake
Salted Caramel Mocha Ice Cream cake made with German Chocolate Curious Creamery Ice Cream Cake Mix.
Servings: 18 servings
- 1 and 1/8 cups brewed coffee chilled
- 2 and 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 packet German Chocolate Curious Creamery Ice Cream Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered coffee beans roughly chopped
- 2 and 1/4 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies divided
- 3/4 cup salted caramel ice cream topping
- Whipped Cream for decorating
- Additional salted caramel sauce and chocolate covered coffee beans for decorating
In the a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, add the coffee and the heavy cream. Next add 1 packet of the German Chocolate Curious Cream Ice Cream Cake Mix and the granulated sugar. Beat on high speed for 3-5 minutes until thick and wavy. Gently stir in the chocolate covered coffee beans.
In a 3 quart pan, layer one third of the ice cream cake mix, one third of the salted caramel sauce and of the crushed chocolate sandwich cookies. Repeat the layers twice.
Freeze for at least 6 hours or until solid. Remove from the freeze and let it soften just a bit until it will come loose from the pan. Invert onto a serving platter. Decorate with whipped cream, salted caramel sauce and chocolate covered coffee beans.
Keep frozen until serving
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 89mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g