Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
A hearty pizza made with steak, cheese, peppers and onions. A twist on a philly classic.
Servings: 8 pieces
- 1 recipe of your favorite pizza crust
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound cooked and chopped steak
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- A handful of green and red pepper strips
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded provolone cheese
- 1 and 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400 F. Shape crust into a 12 inch circle. Spread the mayonnaise on the base of the crust. Top with steak, onion, peppers, and cheeses. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 557mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g