These cake batter confetti cookies are made with 3 ingredients and are filled with fun sprinkles.
Some of my favorite days are like today. Days where my husband is home from work, it’s bitterly cold and snowy outside, we don’t have anything important to do, except for maybe a fun organization project and we can all enjoy spending time together. Warm cookies from the oven are a must on these days too, except my pantry is pretty bare unfortunately. I’m still not brave enough to do a full fledged grocery shopping trip with a baby.
After a bit of digging, I found a cake mix from several Valentine’s days ago and pulled out the recipe for classic cake mix cookies. (I know, I rarely ever bake with mixes, thankfully they have a long shelf life.) A few eggs and a bit of oil was all we needed to add to have warm cookies today.
- 1 White Cake Mix with Sprinkles (like Pillsbury's Funfetti)
- ⅓ cup oil (I used canola oil)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix together the cake mix oil and eggs until well combined.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and roll in additional sprinkles if desired.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on wire racks
These chocolate chip cake mix cookies from Moments with Mandi look fun to try too!
Or if you’re up for a bigger project, try my soft Sour Cream Cut Out Cookies.